Review on "Dil Bechara" Movie

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Review on "Dil Bechara" Movie 


I have watched both movies “Dil Bechara” (Just Today) and “The Fault in Our Stars”. Both movies are portrayed in according to their style. Dil Bechara's movie and The Fault in Our Stars movie varies but the main elements of the movies match the book. Like the ending of both movies and book are the same. The actor dies and the actress lives.
After watching Dil Bechara, My honest and confusing review: Is this movie gets tempered or It is real Sushant Singh's life script. It was very hard to watch, but I wanted to watch it for many days, he was a gem and he is. He is one of the most favorite actors of me. He will be missed forever. He will be in our hearts forever. I felt while watching this movie that he is acted in this film intentionally, like the real reel capturing in it. He made a movie and died in the movie. I felt the same because he died in real life as same as his movie. It was the last movie of him and on off-screen and on-screen he is not there' to us, both situations are the same. At the last I want to say, you are a hero and you will be missed forever on our hearts.
Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Movie Reviews
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah